Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Wright[_2_] Jeff Wright[_2_] is offline

Default Text to speech nuisance

Hi, all !

Okay, I confess. I give up. I recently had to reinstall MS Office on my
system, and every time I go into Excel, a pop-up box alerts me to the fact
that Text-To-Speech is not installed, and it keeps asking me if I want it
installed. I've been through the Office add/delete features in Control
Panel, but can't seem to rid my system of this Text-To-Speech stuff. I think
it's running in the background, regardless of how I answer the pop-up box,
because my system has been dragging ever since I reinstalled Office. Does
anyone have any clues as to how to wipe this out permanently??

Thanks!

Jeff