max0d

Default Survival distribution function chart

Is anyone familiar with the Kaplan-Meier estimator, and if there is a
way I can get excel to draw a traditional survivior curve? The charts
on this page http://www.xlstat.com/demoKM.xls are the style that I
would like to produce. However, these appear to have been produced
using an add-on called XLstat Pro. I am attempting to produce a
spreadsheet to analyse various statistical models which are all reliant
on producing a survivor curve in this style. Any help anyone could
offer me would be gratefully received as I have spent days trying and
can not find a way of doing this.

--
max0d
max0d's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16920