Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Can I remove a VBAProject under macro control?

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Robin Hammond wrote:

1. Look in your xlstartup folder for the add-in and try renaming the file
extension.

They have our C: drives locked down.

2. Uncheck the add-in under Tools, Add-ins
3. View, Toolbars, Customise, add the Com Add-ins command (under Tools) to
your tools menu. Tools, Com Add-ins, see if you can remove the entry.

I want to do this not to my machine, but to my user base. They are
scattered around the US. That is why I asked for under macro control.

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).