Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.java.visualj++.general,microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming
Rick Sawtell Rick Sawtell is offline

Default Looking for a Good HEX editor

"M.Siler" wrote in message
I didn't know what group to post this in... I'm looking for a good hex
editor. One that would permit me to view two files at the same time and as

move the position in one it would also move it in the other. I'm trying to
compare the position location of two files.

I like AraxisMerge. Very easy to use and very functional and not very
expensive. There is a sample version available as well.

Rick Sawtell
MCT, MCSD, MCDBA