Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickNick NickNick is offline

Default Just a few questions...

I'm kinda new to programming (did a fair bit of HTML many years ago....
) and would like to learn a bit of Visual Basic which would help with
some of the projects I'm trying to do at work. I think that maybe I'm
being a bit ambitious, but would appreciate any help with a few
questions!

The first one is sales related which will record things like
name/address, products required and card details. This form is then
printed off and the details that were input to the form then need to be
saved to a seperate workbook (for auditing purposes).
- Will the printed version of the form appear the same as form the
person inputs to, or can a more aesthetic version be created?
- When the data is transferred to the workbook, does the file have to
be open or can it remain 'closed' in a shared directory?
- If the above is possible, can more than one person post to the same
file?

The next one's a bit easier! Can you recommend any Visual Basic (for
use in Excel) books?? - Preferably ones available in the UK.

Thanks for your help, :)

Nick

--
NickNick