Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bigwheel bigwheel is offline

Default Easy Question

I wiil assume that you're OK with searching the range a1:a500. One the value
is found, say in A120, the value of B120 can be accessed with
Activecell.Offset(0,1)
so to put that into your second textbox use TextBox2.Value =
ActiveCell.Offset(0,1)

"dok112" wrote:

Hey everyone...I'm having a serious brain fart, and can't seem to figure
out how to do this for some reason...I have a form w/ a textbox, and
when someone enters a number (ex. 123) in the textbox, I need it to
search for that number in all of "Info_Sheet!A1:A500" and then put the
text in the following B cell into label1 on the form.

Basically, I'm creating a LookUp form, but I can't figure out what I'm
missing...any help is greatly appreciated...

--
dok112
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10581