RagDyer

Try this in C1, and copy down as needed:

=SUM($B$1:B1)*(B10)

--
HTH,

RD

"News Account" wrote in message

A B C
1 1 10 10
2 2 12 22
3 3 15 37
4 4 0 37
5 5 0 37
6 6 0 37

Hi

I hope I can explain this sufficiently well. Column A is week numbers
(1-52), column B is points gained that week, column C is the

cumulative
total of points. So far so good...the problem is I would like the

remaining
cells in column C to be blank or contain a zero until that week is in

play.
However, when I copy the formula down the value from the last week

populates
the remaining weeks. Below if the formula I'm using, this would be in

C3.
realise if I get rid of the +C2 bit it would work but then we don't

have
running total of points gained.

=SUMIF(E35,"=0",E35)+C2

Try this:

=if(e35=0,e35+c2,"")
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

Hi - thanks, but =if(e35=0,e35+c2,"") produces the same result :-(