Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Replace code

Why don't you record a macro doing it manually on one workbook, post the
code and tell us which workbooks you want to cater for. Share the load!

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ALC" wrote in message

Hello,

I'm fairy inexperienced in VBA. My problem is that I need to write some
VBA code that looks in the B column and replaces several of the values
with different values that I specify.

I.e. all Red Vines Licorice Twists need to change to Red Vines Jumbo
ect...

I would generally do this with the find and replace except that I need
to do this every month with several values in several documents.

Could someone point me in the write direction?

Thank you
ALC

--
ALC