Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Erasmus Bowen Erasmus Bowen is offline

Default automatically copy into cells

Not quite copying but maybe the desired effect ?
In the workbook you have 2 sheets.
Name the first one "Sheet1" and the second one " Sheet2".

Switch to Sheet2
In A1 of Sheet2 write this formula
=Sheet1!A1

Switch to Sheet1
In Cell A1 of Sheet1 write "Can you see me ?"

Switch to Sheet2
Read A1
It should have the same data as Sheet1 A1
If not, check the Calculate settings in the Options to see if they're on
automatic or not.

As I said,
Not quite copying but maybe the desired effect ?

Erasmus

"markymark" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to automatically get cells to copy from one
worksheet into another once you enter data.

so if I enter a word into a cell it will automatically fill in another
cell in another worksheet in that same excel file.

Obviously this will help save some time from re-entering information.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,