Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default creating a list box

Hi SYBS,

See Debra Dalgleish's Dependendent Lists section at:

Also see XlDynamic's Dependent Dropdowns page at:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

---
Regards,
Norman

"SYBS" wrote in message
I realise how stupid this seems, but I cant even find information on how to
create a list box with 8 options in it which when one is selected will
only
show the worksheets relevant to that subject. I have eight sets of
worksheets in the same workbook. each set has an overall title and I want
put that title in the list box. I have looked all over for the means of
actually entering the information into a box but its obviously too simple
need explaining, except to me! Any one help please?

Thanks