CyberTaz

Hi Jon-

To name the range, select the group of cells, click the cell reference that
appears in the Name List (left end of the Formula Bar). Type in the name you
want to use (no spaces or punctuation marks) and press enter.

While the range is selected, copy it. Then go to the other location &
right-click the cell where you want the link to be. Choose *Paste Special*
from the popup menu, then click the 'Link' button in the lower left corner of
the Paste Special dialog box.

HTH |:)

"Jon1205" wrote:

I am wanting first to name a group of cells like A1:F8 and then link that
name to another sheet. I tried to name the group using the equation:
=OFFSET(sheet1!$A$1:$F$8,0,0,COUNTA(sheet1!$A:$A), 6)
Is this the right eqation or am I missing something. Then how do I link
that name to another sheet.

thanks