Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas[_2_] Gary Keramidas[_2_] is offline

Default automatically copy into cells

right click on the sheet1 tab name and choose view code

--

Gary

"markymark" wrote in message
Gary Keramidas wrote:
not sure if this is the best way, but it works for me

right click sheet one and click view code
paste the code.
then go to sheet1 and enter something from a1 to 10 and see if it shows
up on sheet2 in b1 to b10

Sheets("Sheet2").Range("B1:b10") =
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("a1:a10").Value

I've got excel 2003 and I don't see the "view code" option. Is this only
available in later versions of office???

If there is another way to do this I'd like to know.

Thanks,
MM