Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Default VBA to save pictures from the web to local hard drive

I'm thinking Bob won't mind at all. (Keeping fingers crossed.)
http://www.officearticles.com/downlo...downloader.zip

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"mz" wrote in message
Yeah. That is exactly what I want. Can you please give me some hints

before
Bob replies.

Thanks.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

I believe Bob Phillips gave me some of this very code. You provide the

link
on the web, and it downloads to a folder on the hard drive. Bob?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"mz" wrote in message
Hi, I am looking for some help on how to save pictures from the web to

local
hard drive with some VBA in Excel. I know that you can use the
activesheet.picture.insert to the pictures from the web, then save the
workbook as html. But this is not what I want. I want to have the

ability
to save the pictures directly. Thanks in advance for any help.