Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alexis F Alexis F is offline

Default Help with multipage+chart urgently needed and very much appreciated!

Hi everyone!

I've got following problem which I need to solve asap:
I've been desperately trying to create a userform which includes a
multipage-control with charts (14 in all) and a "refresh" button to
update the charts (charts change as the calculations on the worksheets
change).

I've gotten this far:
1.) On clicking the refresh button,I can save the charts as .gif-files
in a subdirectory.
2.) When developing the userform I can then integrate the gif-files via
the property window.

.....but I can't figure out how I can reload the gif-files into the
pages of the multipage-control when the "refresh button" is clicked,
i.e. the form is running?
..... is there a better way of achieving this (or alternatively: of
showing multiple charts in a seperate window, in a organized fashion,
i.e. with Tab-strip et sim.)?

.....spent 2 loooooooong nights over this! AAARRRGGGHH!

thx,
Alexis
("VBA Beginner")

--