SVC

I will assume that column E is for weekly points which start at E35 and
column C is for total points. Except for week 1 (cell C1), where the formula
would be =E35, beginning in C2 try =if(E36=0,"",C1+E36). The copy down.

"News Account" wrote:

A B C
1 1 10 10
2 2 12 22
3 3 15 37
4 4 0 37
5 5 0 37
6 6 0 37

Hi

I hope I can explain this sufficiently well. Column A is week numbers
(1-52), column B is points gained that week, column C is the cumulative
total of points. So far so good...the problem is I would like the

remaining
cells in column C to be blank or contain a zero until that week is in

play.
However, when I copy the formula down the value from the last week

populates
the remaining weeks. Below if the formula I'm using, this would be in

C3.
realise if I get rid of the +C2 bit it would work but then we don't have

running total of points gained.

=SUMIF(E35,"=0",E35)+C2

Try this:

=if(e35=0,e35+c2,"")
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

Hi - thanks, but =if(e35=0,e35+c2,"") produces the same result :-(