Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Etrnal168[_4_] Etrnal168[_4_] is offline

Default InputBox drop-down menu

Hello guys:

I am wondering whether I could get some help here on some macros.

I am trying to write a macro that displays an inputbox, but instead of
showing a blank field waiting for a value, I would like the blank field
to become a drop down menu when you click on it, which will show all the
possible values that can be entered into the field, and when you select
that particular value, the value will be entered into the blank field.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-Thomas

--