Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Accessing personal macro's all the time

Hi StargateFan,

My only other guess is that files(and buttons/toolbars) get transferred
between home and office and that the locations of the Personal.xls files
differ between the networked office computer and your home machine.

---
Regards,
Norman

"StargateFan" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:49:36 +0100, "Norman Jones"
wrote:

Hi StargateFan,

My bet is that at some point(s?) you have upgraded Office/OS.

Different versions may have differing default startup folders.

I would suggest that you do a Windows Start | Search to locate both/all
copies of Personal.xls. It is very likely that each will contain
procrdures
that you may wish to retain; so some judicious cut & paste work may be
entailed before you can safely delete the extraneous version.

Nope. No upgrades, either here or at office. At home have only ever
had my W98SE and at office, only upgrades they do are to security
patches. What could cause this at home, then, and one could cause
this at office.

There is no second PERSONAL.XLS here at home when that happens, btw.

Thanks! :oD