Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Accessing personal macro's all the time

Hi Eugene,

Macros saved in your Personal workbook will be available to all worksheets.
If you do not already have a Personal workbook, record a dummy macro and
select 'Peronal Macro Workbook' in the store dropdown. This will create the
workbook and you can delete the dummy macro.

Alternatively, you can store the macros in a workbook, saving the workbook
as a Microsoft Excel Addin in 'Save as Type' box. Then:
Tools | Addins | Browse to your saved Addin.
Thereafter, these macros will be available to all workbooks.

---
Regards,
Norman

"leaftye - ExcelForums.com" wrote
in message ...
Does the lack of responses mean it's not possible to do what I want to
do, or that I need to go back and read chapter 1 of my excel
programming book?

Eugene