JulieD

Hi Abi

i've just tested it and it installed correctly.

try
1. downloading the file from
to somewhere on your hard drive (i think you've already done this so try
first omitting this step)
2. once it is downloaded, double click on the RPTMGR.EXE file
3. choose to install it to
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library
4. then once you get the message that it has installed correctly, go to
tools / add-ins and tick report manager

let me know how you go

Cheers
JulieD

"Abi" wrote in message
Hmmm....I followed those instructions, however, when I save to rptmgr.exe
file - it's not a zip file, so I skip over that step completely. I could
not
find the reports.xla file after doing numerous searches. I founf all the
other .xla files though.

Perhaps the download is broken?

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi Abi

have a read of the following knowledge base article
How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in in Excel 2003

Cheers
julieD

"Abi" wrote in message
Okay, I downloaded (even tho it says it isn't supported for 2003, or
XO -
both of which I have!), but it doesn't show up in my Add-ins. Is it
because
of the OS and version?

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

what version are you using ... in ver 2000 there was a (supplied)
add-in
called the "report manager" which was designed for just this situation
(tools / add-ins / tick report manager - it then appears on the view
menu)

however, to obtain this add-in for ver 2002 / 2003 you need to go to
the
microsoft site and download it from there.

Cheers
JulieD

"Abi" wrote in message
I selected six sheets from a spreadsheet to print (holding down the
CTRL
button to select them).

When they print, they print fine, however the footer prints the same
(page
2, page 2, page 2). I need them to print sequentially (page 2, page
3,
page
4...). I've changed the Page Setup to say "start with page 2"
because
need
it to start with page 2. It numbers sequentially when I use
"Auto" -
so....
????

Thanks!