Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Glen: Webquery format[_2_] Glen: Webquery format[_2_] is offline

Default web query loses format of leading zero and to scientific

Any body can help?

"Glen: Webquery format" wrote:

Hi, the

I pull data from a web page using excel web query. The data have date,
number and text. The problems are

1. The codes such as 01, 02 lose the leading zeros in excel
2. The large numbers such as 358762088221 was converted into scientific as
3.58E+12. I need the original format becasues it is account number.

I tried every setting in webquery and can't figure out. Help is appreciated.

Thanks

Glen