Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Man Utd Man Utd is offline

Default Cell has a value of #N/A when the formula refers to nothing

Sorry, yes, it should be 0. How do I make the value empty rather than 0 ?

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message
It should show 0 unless A5 has a blank space or spaces in it (in which
case
it is not empty).

Also, I get a #VALUE! error rather than "#N/A!".

--

Vasant

"Man Utd" wrote in message
I got a cell has a formula refering to a cell, say =2*A5, however, if the
referred cell(A5) is empty, this referring cell will display a string
"#N/A".
How do I display this referring cell empty rather than "#N/A" if the cell

A5
is empty?