Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas[_2_] Gary Keramidas[_2_] is offline

Default I cant do a search on this forum. Everytime I search, it comes up with zero results

you're probably only downloading headers. you need to actually download the
messages to be able to search locally. only messages that are actually
viewed are able to be searched by default

To specify what you want to download
You can make all messages, only headers, or only new messages available for
offline viewing by changing the synchronization settings for IMAP, HTTP, or
news server folders.
From the Folders list, select an IMAP server, an HTTP server, or a news
server.
In the main window, select one or more folders or newsgroups.
Click Settings, and then click to change the setting to one of the
following:
All Messages
New Messages Only
Headers Only
If you do not want messages from a particular folder or newsgroup to be
downloaded, click Don't Synchronize

--

Gary

viswanthankPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access