Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dave@ozgrid.com is offline

Default easy question about FaceID

Thanks, in fact Tom has it wrong and is not comparing the same
products. As you say, a price difference is a anomaly. In these rare
cases, we are more than happy to either refund in full, or offer
$139.00 of FREE software to keep the customer happy.

Price differences should not occur, unless;

1) The developer is running a special on their site only and will not
allow us to participate.

2) The developer has changed the pricing and neglected to inform us.

Unfortunately, #2, although rare, happens too often for my liking.

If unsure, simply click the Buy Now button and see the price on the
secure page. This IS the price that is always charged.

I can safely say that in the VAST majority of cases, any software
purchased via Ozgrid over $90.00 means you get up to $139.00 of FREE
software and are WELL in front from buying anywhere else. In 99.9% of
cases, the customer gets more for their money, or the same as the
developers site.

Also, we go it to bat for ANY customer who is requesting a refund.
Naturally we have more weight than the customer in this regard. On a
few occassions, we have covered the cost of a full refund IF the
developer will not.

So any advise to shop around is only worthy when ALL the facts are
known.