Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default easy question about FaceID

Any, as a word of caution, before you buy something from this site, try the
site of even the original manufacturer/author. Quite a markup from the

ones
I have seen.

Where is the slander. This is factual information and represents my
observation.

I believe the software I examined was Alyuda Forecaster

As usual, you way overreact and with your accusations of people being a
liar. And you accuse me of slander. You have no shame.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Tom Ogilvy, not sure why you are going out of your way to slander
Ozgrid, but I request that you stop! As I have explained in another
post, where you again lied, we place no mark-up on ANY software. We
could not do so even if we wanted! The prices are SET by the
developers, not us. If they choose to sell via their site for a
discount, so be it, but that is rare. However, as mentioned before we
offer up to $139.00 of free software with most purchases over $139.00

The write thing to do when unsure, is ask.