Default Questions about MS Word

I did not find a MS Word newsgroup, so I hope you dont mind that I am
asking the questions here.

There are some default options I would like to change, but I am not
sure how to do it.

1. The default Font type and Size. I would like everytime I opened a
New document for the default font to be Ariel and the Size to be 10,
how do I do this?

2. Also the Properties (file-properties) the Title and Author always
gets filled in. How do I make it so that it stays blank unless I fill
it in?

3. Also in the Properties...where does it get the Author info from?
Currently its my full name, but I would like to change that. Is it a
Windows default? Where is that infomation kept?

4. Default page size. How do I setup the Margins, so that it will
always be .75 by default?

Thanks