Basil

Look at my previous post. That way you wouldn't need to paste a duplicate of
the data, and if the base pivot changes, all changes will be updated in the
source of the second pivot (using the dynamic named range). Try it!

"David Ruderman - Chapman University" wrote:

I've always copied and pasted the pivot as text and then done a pivot table
off this data. If someone has a better solution, I'd love to hear it.
--
David Ruderman
Director of Marketing

"Dave" wrote:

Can someone tell me if you can do a Pivot table using the results of another
Pivot table?

I need to do this because in one rollup, I need to find a MAX value. Then,
I need to do a SUM operation. I do not seem to be able to do this is the
same Pivot table.

Thanks in advance.
--
DM