Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete Pete is offline

Default Excel should allow mirroring of multiple cells

=concatenate(a1,b1,c1) Should work.
--
Pete

"Doyle_D" wrote:

I don't think this function is yet in Excel. If it is, I don't know what
it's called or where to find it.

The suggestion is simple: create a way to link two or more cells together
so that data input into any one of the linked cells shows in all the others
AND the data can be changed from ANY of the cells, with the changed data
reflecting in all the others. This would be very similar to placing an equal
sign and cell number (i.e. "=A4") in one cell to pull in data from the named
cell number. However, using a simple formula like this to link cells is only
one-way. I am looking to make it two-way, linking the cells without using a
formula so that either cell can be changed and the change reflect in the
other.

Example of use would be where you have multiple tabs in a workbook and want
to be able to input changes of key data from any of the tabs. Something like
this can already be done in Access. It would be nice to be able to do it in
Excel also.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming