Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to remove an add-in that doesn't show up in the add-in list

It is probably located in your xlstart directory. Files in this directory
are loaded at startup. Use the Windows option to find files and find its
location. Move it from its current location to another directory.

Tom Ogilvy

"Oscar" wrote in message
I found that my automated Excel workbook doesn't work in case an add-in
called pdf-maker is activated. I cound not find a way do disable this

add-in
as it doesn't show up in the add-in list (\Tools\Add-ins) but it shows up
within the VBA editor.
The only way to disable it is by way of deinstalling Adobe Acrobat, which

is
not a good method since I need Adobe Acrobat. Is there a way to disable

the
automatic link of such an add-in that is not shown in the list ?

Oscar