Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Mouse Wheel & Mouse Drivers

Excel 2002, WinXP
In the past I have lost the mouse wheel function in the VBE (I have never
lost it anywhere else). I was told then to download and install the latest
mouse driver. I did and that fixed it.
Today I decided it was time to download the latest mouse driver, if there
was one. I had 4.1 and the latest, I found out, was 5.2. So I downloaded
it and installed it. As a result the mouse wheel function in the VBE was
lost. I restored my system and got back to the 4.1 driver and all is well
again.
Does anyone know anything about this and why the wheel function does not
operate with the latest, 5.2, driver? Thanks for your help. Otto