Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Stephens[_3_] Mark Stephens[_3_] is offline

Default Why use VB over VBA?

I am a self taught excel programmer and am embarking on development of
software for mass worldwide distribtion. Is there any reason why i should
consider using VB (which I have never used) over VBA within excel. Seems to
me excel can do everything I need and I understand that even if I were to
switch to VB my users will still have to have excel to use the program, so
is there any benefits in switching?

Sirry it's a pretty basi cquestion but there doesn't seem to be much info on
google on the subject.

Thanks and regards, Mark Stephens