Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default VB Code stops working

Can you post your code? Hard to know without seeing it.

"Michelle K" wrote:

I have a survey form where users can rate corporate performance. It is made
up of radio buttons to rank efficiency. i designed it to prevent closing and
printing if the answers are too skewed (we need 3 5's, 2 4'2 , etc) It works
fine the first time you open the file. However, if you change your answers
(say, rated it 4 and then want to change the rating to 3), the code stops
working.

Why is this? How can I solve this issue?

Thanks so much,
Michelle K