Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Chas Chas is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

"rkzenrage" wrote
Coming into a group to impersonally spam constantly off topic and for
no other reason, ignoring constant requests to stop, is not rude?

no more than some guy standing on a soap box- or advertising his message in
some other way.
If you don't like the First Amendment, tough- the public forum is just that;
public.
And, there are far more egregious pests on the Internet, so I suspect that
much of the outcry against this one is motivated by another agenda. It's
much like the demonization of the jews, or the mormons-

Chas