Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Chas Chas is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

wrote
'In your face'?
What affronts you so badly?

The sheer and utter arrogance of it all? Like somehow he / his
religion has "the" answer that he - oh so graciously - wants to share
with us?

You don't need an answer unless you have a question.
You don't have to buy into the idea of 'eternal life'. Even if you do hold
the concept, you can either do something about it or not.

Honestly, if you're gonna bug me that early on my day off, you better
have DD's and be giving out free head. Otherwise F-O-A-D.

Mount a 'No Solicitors' notice on your door.

Chas