Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Chas Chas is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

"Mark Goldberg" wrote
......Of course, you can see the problem for those of us for whom he
attacks an entire people; lies, and encourages the subjugation and murder,
ad nauseum.

It's an interesting dichotomy; he's either a self-hating jew, or an agent
provocateur. He's either a nutcase that stalks people, or the government
making threats.
or both.

I don't follow you. He abuses the privilege of civil discourse- how it
that consistent with his sect?

'civil discourse' isn't a privilege; free practice of religion is a right.
There are a number of missionary/proselyte denominations- some of them get
very forward about it, considering it a virtue and expression of piety.
One is welcome to tune it out in the same manner as
commercial/political/activist speech. The Internet is open to the free
exchange of ideas, and if you don't like the idea being promulgated, think
of it as your 'dues' to do the same.

It's the same thing done by the Harry Kirchner people, the Nichiren
Shoshu, the Mormons, the Jehovah's Witnesses, astrologers/psychics,
pagans and shamanists.

I don't see any of them around here. I don't any of the proselytizing
christians around here. Maybe once in a blue moon, and if I did, I
wouldn't even be offended. Once or twice a year is fine. It is
'proselytizing'... and as such, it is consistent with their modus
operandi- but not out of any bounds.

Do you live in an ethnic/gated/exclusive enclave of some sort?
I get a lot of Mormons (strong in this area), JW's, Agnus Dei is strong, the
coupla amerindian religions (Plains/Navajo mostly), very large Pagan
community, Liberation Theology (mostly Catholics), Hare Krishna Temple is
just down the way, the Mosque in another direction, the KaiKan is out
shakkabukuing their ass' off, the Tibetan Buddhists show up at everything.

It is not proselytizing he is doing, but hiding behind that concept, it
seems to me. And he's destroying the good name of others who do share his
beliefs but who wouldn't self aggrandizingly perform as Grossi does.

He's not soliciting donations, or selling you anything- and it's kinda
obvious that he's not Episcopalian, that's true.
He's just another street-corner preacher. I imagine he considers it a
'mission'.
The other alternative is that he's anti-Christian and looking to provoke
animus.
I don't even see his stuff unless someone comments on it.

Chas