Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Mark Goldberg Mark Goldberg is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. Iwant to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow

wrote:

I can't speak for Mark, but I get the feeling this guy is the
electronic equivalent of that 8AM saturday morning door knock.

Honestly, if you're gonna bug me that early on my day off, you better
have DD's and be giving out free head. Otherwise F-O-A-D.

I notice another spam today.
It has nothing to do with his message.

He is a self aggrandizing person; I feel bad for christians who happen
to also believe in proselytizing, but not like this guy, and who
wouldn't dream of invading peoples homes, or computers as this guy has
done.
I don't mind proselytes; it isn't my way, but there's all kind of folks
and I don' get upset with the varieties out there.

Mostly I smile.
Really
and dispatch them gently.

The computer mavens- is there a way to complain to his server, and get
them to annoy him??

Mark