Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Chas Chas is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

"Mark Goldberg" wrote
But you attacked Libby for his attacking you.
That didn't make you anticrazy...

Surely you don't judge proper behaviour by mine.
I didn't take Libby seriously until he contacted me directly, threatened my
family, threatened me with ambush and serious injury, and extended it to my
friend Steve, and then to our teacher.
He lives here.
Whether it's approached with a bit of levity or not, Libby is just the kind
of zipperhead that they catch doing funny **** after a long period of
ranting on the internet. 'Columbine' was here too, ya know?

People attacking Grossi, are invited to become anti-christian because
Grossi hides behind the message doing something unchristian.

Actually, by reading what he chooses to publish, one can tell what his
'denomination' is, and his behaviour is perfectly consistent with those
beliefs. I don't happen to subscribe to an emphasis on proselytizing, but
it's entirely sincere on their part.

That is an attack- by Grossi, on Christians.

Oh poop-
It's the same thing done by the Harry Kirchner people, the Nichiren Shoshu,
the Mormons, the Jehovah's Witnesses, astrologers/psychics, pagans and
shamanists.
Jews have always been 'a peculiar people'; henotheistic, set apart in their
Observance, generally born into the practice. 'Proselytizing' is utterly
foreign to their social model, but it's certainly not 'rude' if not
considered by such a rare standard.

Chas