Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Chas Chas is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

"Mark Goldberg" wrote
.....The presentation, with no personal involvement shows only contempt for
the rights of others.

Oh please- you're going to see the same billboard a hundred times, same
commercial jingle, same exortation to stop smoking or buy bonds.

It simply coopts advertising time and space.

Nah; infinite supply of electrons- cost you nothing; blocking him is easy.

And it's not 4 times a year- but 6 times a week.
That's his message. In your face.

'In your face'?
What affronts you so badly?

It's like a guy who shoves
an old lady out of the way on a bus.... because he's using a cane.

Spamming a religious message is like shoving an old lady?
You have seriously misprioritized moral standards, Mark.

It isn't offensive- the first ten times you see it.

block him-

Rudeness is rudeness.

Nothing 'rude' about it-
you can choose how much time and attention to give it at any point in your
interaction.

The message is not the words, but what he's actually doing. That makes me
sad, for the message which I think he sullies.

Well, just Passover it.

Chas