Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
I can't believe it's not a Badger! I can't believe it's not a Badger! is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

Chas wrote:

It's a particularly Jewish attitude- Jews don't proselytize,

I'm a Christian and I've got nothing against proselytizing. I'm all in
favor of it, in fact. But this spambotting is the electronic
equivalent of finding a tract stuck under your windshiled wiper.

It's a complete waste of time and effort in that the odds of someone
being swayed by such spam are pretty much nil and it creates much more
ill will and ****ed off people in one posting then a flotilla of spams
will *ever* sway.

Hmmm...

So let me see he

It's an inefficient, ineffective, and irritating intrusion that spreads
more ill will than good will. But on the plus side, it only cost him a
few electrons?

Ummm... yeah...

This *ain't* the way to go about proselytizing and it makes the effort
that much more difficult for those who *do* have a good way.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk