Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Chas Chas is offline

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

"Mark Goldberg" wrote
think your pitiful, and sadly reflect poorly on otherwise religious people
is this spambot drivel you keep posting.
It is rude, insufferably boorish, impolite, indiscrete, and oh hell...
Your mom sucks bullfrog water for not smacking you over that numbskull
noggin of yours
Peace.... ****head

don't you think that's a little over the top regarding an affront about on
the same level as a guy wearing a sandwich board saying 'the end of the
world is nigh'?
What particular part of the message bothers you so badly?
It would seem to me that the guy is pretty easily ignored. You either
already know, or you're already rejected it- not a whole lot new in his
presentation.

Chsa