Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
klt klt is offline

Default Request for Excel Formula

David,

One more question. Do you know how to show dates like April 11-23 at top of
column? Would it be something like Dates: =A5:A90?

klt

"David" wrote:

Hi,
This increments the cells by one day. First Column is A and Second column
has the formulas used in Column A. Hope this does what you want. Changing the
first date changes all below it.

11/4/2005 11/4/2005
11/5/2005 =+A5+1
11/6/2005 =+A15+1
11/7/2005 =+A25+1
11/8/2005 =+A32+1
11/9/2005 =+A40+1
11/10/2005 =+A49+1
11/11/2005 =+A57+1
11/12/2005 =+A68+1
11/25/2005 =+A79+13

Thanks,

"klt" wrote:

Formula to increment dates (Ex. Monday 4/11/2005) in one column and on
multiple (not consecutive) rows. Ex. A5, A15, A25, A32, A40, A49, A57, A68,
A79, and A90.
I don't know if there is a formula that can automatically update the dates,
but if not, maybe if the user updates the first date, the others can update
automatically. Is either a possibility or are they impossible? I am not a
programmer, so if difficult, please explain how it is done.