Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default Digital Certification verification

"Adam1 Chicago" wrote in message
I am trying to verify a digital signature that I created with selfcert.exe

so
that when I open my excel workbook the macros are automatically enabled.

know that I need to add this signature as a trusted source, but do not

know
how to create the signature in a trusted store. When I create a digital
signature using selfcert I don't even know what is actually created,

except
that it is not a file or a registry key. I have a feeling that there is a
very simple answer to this and any help would be appreciated.

i am running Win2000

Maybe this article will help.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288985

/Fredrik