Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dianne & Shane Bursey Dianne & Shane Bursey is offline

Default Distributing an Excel file

I should state that I am a novice at this but have made Excel file with some
VBA attached. To be more specfic, the excel file contains a pop up calendar.
The coding is contained in a Personal,xls file within the excel file. I
want to be able to distriute this excel file. Have tried saving it as an
..xla file but can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone shed some light on
this for me or point me towards a tutorial that may help.

Thanks in Advance