Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default References woes

Go to the 2000 machine and develop it on there, making it work with those
references, and then it will work as well on the 2003 machine.

--

HTH

RP

"WillRn" wrote in message
I have created a complex userform in Excel 2003. It has the Calender Popup
control as well as a macro to email the workbooks back to me.

In testing the Userform on other PCs I get error messages pertaining to

the
references like: "Library not found" etc.

I notice that two of my problem References a

Microsoft Office Calendar Control 11.0
Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library

When on the older PC with Office 2000, the references are missing. To get
the forms to work correctly, I have to uncheck the "Missing" references

and
go and check the 9.0 versions of the two controls.

Is there a way to avoid having to do this on every machine I send this
userform to?

Is there any VB macro that could resolve this cross Office version

problem?

I have forms that I did on my older Office 2000 with the same controls

that
work fine.

Any advice would be welcome.

WillRn