Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WillRn WillRn is offline

Default References woes

I have created a complex userform in Excel 2003. It has the Calender Popup
control as well as a macro to email the workbooks back to me.

In testing the Userform on other PCs I get error messages pertaining to the
references like: "Library not found" etc.

I notice that two of my problem References a

Microsoft Office Calendar Control 11.0
Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library

When on the older PC with Office 2000, the references are missing. To get
the forms to work correctly, I have to uncheck the "Missing" references and
go and check the 9.0 versions of the two controls.

Is there a way to avoid having to do this on every machine I send this
userform to?

Is there any VB macro that could resolve this cross Office version problem?

I have forms that I did on my older Office 2000 with the same controls that
work fine.

Any advice would be welcome.

WillRn