Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Los[_3_] Martin Los[_3_] is offline

Default Exclamation message box opening Excel - Archive not found!

I use Excel 2002 and have a lot of modules with macros. Everytime I open
Excel, I get two consecutive messageboxes pop up. Each messagebox has the
message: "Archive not found".

In the VBA help function it says this can be due to calling a macro that
does not exist in one of the modules.

However, taking all modules away and starting Excel does not solve the
problem: the messageboxes keep appearing.

I also tried reinstalling Excel using fucntion repair errors. This doesn´t
help either.

Any help greatly appreciated!

TIA

Martin