Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Best VBA newsgroup?

For VB6, I like microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion. Just don't try .NET
questions there - you're liable to either get ignored or none-too-gently
pointed to the .NET NGs.

Ed

"R Avery" wrote in message
oups.com...
The questions that I have been posting to this newsgroup have become
more advanced over time and often do no longer involve Excel as a topic
- most of my questions revolve around pure VB. Consequently, i've been
getting fewer responses to my questions in general. Perhaps this is no
longer the newsgroup that I should post to.

Is there another newsgroup that i could post to for advanced pure VB
questions?

Also, is there another Excel newsgroup that I should post problems with
more advanced Excel topics like implementing RTD servers? Or is this
newsgroup the best for such questions?

THanks.