Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KS Wong[_2_] KS Wong[_2_] is offline

Default Can't put common dialog control on a worksheet

I can do that on a Windows98 with Office 2000 machine. I put a common dialog
control on a worksheet so that it would be popped up when necessary to allow
user to select a workbook to open. However when I load this Excel workbook on
a Windows 2000 Professional with Office 2000 machine, the common dialog
control on the worksheet was missing. Even though I could register the
comdlg32.ocx successfully via regsvr32 program. I still cannot put the
control on a worksheet, get an error something like ..."cannot insert object"

Please help!