Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Find last filled cell in a column

Dim rgLastCell as range
Set rgLastCell=Activesheet.range("A65536").End(xlup)
Range("G9").Value = rgLastCell.Value

if the objective cell ig G9 and the "another" column is column A as an
example.

Tom Ogilvy

"Hesham" wrote in message
Hi

how would i use your code iny my spreadsheet?!
my objective is filling a cell with the last filled cell in another

column.

thanks

"sebastienm" wrote:

Hi VJ,

Dim rgLastCell as range
Set rgLastCell=Activesheet.range("A65536").End(xlup)

Regards,
Sébastien

"VJ" wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way I can find out the last filled cell in a column?

For exmaple I have col A and in that column first five cells filled up

and
then next three cells are empty and then again next five are filled

up. I
need to find the last cell in the column which is filled up.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.