Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Further Userform questions

Just use the Textbox control from the Toolbox in the VBA editor.
The user can't change the properties of the text box directly.
You would have to provide command buttons that would make the
requested changes via code similar to what I posted earlier.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Stuart" wrote in message
Apologies, that is what I meant.
For further clarity..........can the user make these changes
after the form is displayed?

Or can/must I use an ActiveX control?

Regards and thanks

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
I'm not sure what you mean by a text box from the Drawing
toolbar. However, if you have a regular MSForms textbox on a
user form, you can change the Font property in a variety of
ways, e.g.,

Me.TextBox1.Font.Underline = True
Me.TextBox1.Font.Italic = True
Me.TextBox1.Font.Name = "Times New Roman"
Me.TextBox1.Font.Size = 16

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Stuart" wrote in message
With a textbox (from the Drawing toolbar) on a Userform
can I allow the user to select some of their text and :

1. Change the Font
2. Change the Font size
3. Underline it
4. Italicise it