Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gate Gate is offline

Default viewing seperate data in a worksheet

i want to be able to pop-up data that is in a different area of a worksheet
without changing my current position. I don't want to edit data that i'm
trying to see...i just want to be able to "refer" to it from time to time
without changning my position and i want to keep my curent p[osition in the
sheet to edit data in that position while refering to other data for info.
kinda like a pop-up info sheet where tha data comes from another position in
the sheet. Can this be done